We are looking for a technologically savvy, computer WIZ who might like to work with our TEAM, for the following activities:
The Communications Officer works with the American Czechoslovak Landmarks Trust Society in the following ways:
- Manage ACLTS’s social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Design and execute social media promotional campaigns, including boosting posts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Work with the organization officers to manage ACLTS’s website and generate web analytics to maximize effective user engagement.
- Publish web content, including field reports, policy briefs, statements, blog posts, press releases, photo reports, and videos.
- Generate social media graphics to increase follower engagement.
- Work with organization officers and Development team to produce e-newsletters and other direct communications to ACLTS’s supporters.
Our future COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER can expect the position to develop into a salaried position as we build our Fund Raising abilities for the hiring of all 6 key Officer positions and staff.