Outright Property Gifts and the
American Czechoslovak Landmarks Trust Society
At the American Czechoslovak Landmarks Trust Society, we encourage you to consider joining our very special group of supporters – the Wenceslaus Society members.
Benefits of Membership Include:
• A 14th-century style "broadside" or certificate of membership printed by hand
At the Print Shop in the Historic Area of Prague and mounted on marbleized paper at the Bindery.
Access to all Donor Reception Events.
Recognition in the Society's Annual Report (of course, requests for anonymity will be respected).
• Participation in Wenceslaus Society meetings and related festivities.
For more information please call
the Planned Giving Office at 1-405-225-1071
or email: landmarkstrust.org
Wenceslaus Society members are those friends who express their support for the future of The American Czechoslovak Landmarks Trust Society by including a bequest or other life income gift for the Society in their estate plan. Members also include friends who have bequeathed antiques, folk art, and other objects to the Society for our collections where appropriate, or for placement into suitable collections with a monetary reward to our Society. Contact Us.
Membership in the Wenceslaus Society
Friends who include a bequest or other type of deferred gift for The American Czechoslovak Landmarks Trust Society in their personal financial planning are eligible for membership in the Wenceslaus Society.
The types of gifts that qualify for membership are:
• A Bequest in Your Will - Outright bequests through a will (or trust) of specific property, a dollar amount, or a percentage of your estate.
• A Life Income Gift:
• Charitable Gift Annuities
• Pooled Income Fund
• Charitable Remainder Trusts
• Charitable Lead Trusts
• Your residence and Life Income Gifts.